Pairing to your Pavlok 3 device to the app is designed to be simple and straight forward. However there is always a chance things don’t go as expected and we’re here to help resolve that.
While you should pair through the Pavlok 3 app, the device should be visible in the bluetooth settings of your phone. If you are having issues connecting your Pavlok device to the app, first please follow these simple steps as they help resolve 99% of connection issues:
- Make sure your Pavlok 3 app is up to date. Also please make sure all requested permissions for the Pavlok app are accepted.
- Turn your phone’s bluetooth off/on, then try to connect again.
- If step 2 didn’t work, please turn your phone off for 30 seconds, then turn it on and try again.
- If you are still unable to connect, please hard reset your Pavlok 3 device by holding the middle button until it long vibrates and flashes, and then start over.
These steps will help fix most pairing issues for the Pavlok 3, but like anything there are always exceptions. If you are still unable to connect please contact the support team at [email protected]
with the following details:
- When/where you purchased your Pavlok 3
- The phone you are using for the Pavlok app
- Describe the pairing process you tried as detailed as possible.